How to become and Alcohol Mist Authorized Distributor?

Got the entrepreneurial spirit? Looking for the right business opportunity? This blog will help you on how to apply to become our Authorized Dealer. Get in on the innovative edge of the bar and nightlife scene and partner with us. This is an opportunity like none other.


How to become a distrubutor?

To become an Exclusive Distributor for a city, state or country, please contact us for additional information to see if you meet the minimum requirements for company structure and stocking quantities.

PLEASE NOTE: It is illegal to vape or inhale alcohol in any manner in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan. In fact it is even against the law to possess a device that will do so and will result in fines and jail time. Because of this we cannot sell or ship our products to those locations. 

Please also note the following: You can call your company any name you like but you cannot use Vapshot or Alcohol MIST as the name of your company in part or in whole nor can you use them as the url of your website or social media name. Vapshot and Alcohol MIST are trademarks for our company. For our resellers and distributors, we provide a special logo to use to show you are authorized to offer and sell our products, but no one is allowed to use our company trademark as stated above.

Complete dealer packages are available including demo units, sales and marketing materials, and training on sales and maintenance of the machines. We will even provide financing to qualified bars and clubs.

Minimum investment needed to become a dealer. Contact us today about our Authorized Dealer program to see how Vapshot can be your next lucrative venture.